As described by Clubhouse:
“Clubhouse is a place for casual, drop-in audio chats. When you open the app you’ll see “rooms” full of people talking, and have the opportunity to explore different conversations.
It’s a place to meet with friends and new people around the world—to tell stories, ask questions, debate, learn, and have impromptu conversations on thousands of different topics.“
Launched in late 2020, Clubhouse rapidly has become a very effective social media platform using audio engagement to actually interact with an international audience. EWBP has been observing Clubhouse to determine its consumer outreach and platform building effectiveness, and believes it has excellent platform-building potential for our authors!
The EWBP Visionary Author Book Club offers our authors an opportunity to introduce their written works to and directly interact with potential readers worldwide. When formed, each Club selects three Clubhouse searchable Topics of Interest. Spirituality, Mindfulness and Books are the EWBP Visionary Author Book Club Topics of Interest. The Topic of Spirituality has a following of 2.6 million members and Mindfulness has a following of 4.9 million members!
When Clubhouse new members create their platform Bio they are prompted to select Topics of Interest to follow. The Clubhouse platform automatically notifies members about Rooms with the same Topics of Interest, thus introducing members to new Clubs and their scheduled Rooms.
Since the EWBP authors’ titles are content rich, one title has the potential for multiple successful Visionary Author Book Club bookings, creating opportunity for rich, direct contact with their readers.
Each Book Club booking will focus its content, and Clubhouse room title, on a specific theme from the author’s book, to be determined by the author.
Visionary Author Book Club reader outreach program includes the following:
- One Hour live Room on Clubhouse; a combination of author interview, book excerpt readings and audience Q&A.
- A social media shareable replay recording on Clubhouse of the hour Room.
- Half Hour author prep and, if needed, to include a Clubhouse platform training prior to the author’s scheduled live “Meet The Author” Clubhouse Room.
- A social media image created by EWBP for marketing outreach purposes. (Author to post a minimum of two times on their social media platforms prior to the scheduled Room.)
- EWBP also promotes the image on it’s social media platforms a minimum of two times prior to the Room.
One Scheduled Room Booking: $150.00
Two Bundled Scheduled Rooms Booking: $250.00 (To be scheduled on two separate days/times.)
Ready to Share Your Vision with the World!
To request more information about booking your Clubhouse Visionary Author Book Club appearance submit the below form.